BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

PhOtOs!!!

hype~
Went 2 Colmar on Monday@15/12 stayed there overnight..coz mommykins had work there..was quite cold...eventually it was parents 17th weddimg anniversary...so we kinda celebrated it here...
the next day..we went 2 Genting...i was very excited coz it was my 2nd time here. I was 4 when i came here for the 1st time...so it was very nice to go back n recall my memories...i played most of the thrill games...OMG...more pics on my friendster profile right here http://profiles.friendster.com/queenofzacefron
so here r the pics of the day~

we r on SPACE SHOT...

the view frm the cable car~


shugan, dharshinee n me@ Japanese Village~

the COLMAR~

mommykins n daddykins~
me n dharshinee~

it's a tradition~
chiowz~

0 comments: