BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

alas:)

i thought it was goin to be a short break..but ohh man....hw i was sooo wrong:P

actually its hard to gather de' blogging mood back....after a very long pause due to my spm...bt today..i've received a message in my facebook acount...n i found out dat my dearest debater friend ADRI(he's from SOKSEK)..had just started blogging:)..geez congratz!...then i had this phone call from RADIN asking me to re-blog again...so, here i am:D
tonite's goin to one hell of a nite bcuz we r goin to SUNWAY LAGOON:)...yup2..i'm soo excited...actually my sis won the astrolife contest..soo we juz won 4 tickets to the night carnival...sooo SUNWAY LAGOON...here i come:)





tommorow..i might juz go n do my hair....i want perm..bt my mum said i would look nice in straights...aiyah...which one??

0 comments: