BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

bringing back memories..

i'm finally back at home for the CNY break...it's been 3 stressful,wonderful,brightful,sadful,excitementful weeks in SEMESTI....lot's of thing has changed in semesti for the year 2009...our class(form 4's) are know at the lowest ground..worse still my class is the first class at the entrance of the school.the name has also changed...mine 4 IBNU HAITHAM(used-to-be 4SM).form 1 came on the 12th January.they r like sooo dead lampi(it's what we call d**** slow in malay) n annoying..arrgghh!!!!Lots of new teachers n some of them r juz great...i luv my english teacher...miss CHIEW ..she's lot's of fun...yeah!! n not forgetting my new subjects....arrgghhh!!!Biology, chemistry, physics, mod maths n add maths!!!!but i'm loving them loads!!!LOLs...on the 19th i was chosen as the school prefect...which ofc i hated it...but had to accept bcoz of family pressure...huhuhu...im not sumone who follows rules...cz rules are made to be broken!!!moving on to my private life...it started out not good...sob3...we didin't talked for 10 full days n i didn't know why!!!it's kinda weird bcoz we didn't hav any probs during the hols....but one faithful day...on the 11th(komeng's bday)...for the 1st time he talked to me...n dat means a lot to me...huhuhu....
on the 15th(tat's n aili's bday) we had our road-run...it's quite early....i did my best n i came no.54...yahoo!!..at least it's better than last year...come 20th...dat's the most meaningful birthday i would ever have...it's my sweet 16th birthday!!the first wish came from Angelina...thankie Angel!!!but at 12am...i was at E1 for the whatsoever prefect's meeting!!!at school everyone wished me...n ofc i was very happy dat my frenz noticed my existence in the school(nt being sacarstic) lots of fun dat day..we had high table on dat night...food was awesome..it's like they knew it was my bday...hahaha.then came the surprise that i was not expecting(dat's why it's called suprised..duh??)tat n akmal gave me one of the biggest n heaviest present i hav ever received...was quite shocked cz akmal n tat didn't even talked to me the whole day nt even a wish sooo...was definitely astounded!!!hahaha..went to ptefect's meeting with miss rozyrah...at 11.45pm i opened the so-called present...juz to find a brick and some sweets in it..(pics in coming post)laughed all nite long with my dormates...hahaha.....n now i'm here at home in front of the comp. juz to bring back the memories i had along the 1st month in SEMESTI...
till then,buhbye

me says:KUDOS to SEMESTI's rugby,netball n road-run team for emerging winners at the district level.

0 comments: