BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

.....

Sorry to disappoint you
But love isnt a game
And your girl isnt your trophy
She's not for show
Love deserves better
Because in love
Nobody should get hurt
Nobody should cry.

'I love you' is an 8 letter phrase
But so is the phrase bullshit
Dont get me wrong
i'm not a love hater
Just dont say you love me
When you dont even know me
Are all the gifts you gave me were just payment for you to lie to me?
So I guess it's RM1 per lie, huh?

I wonder
How do you sleep at night?
Knowing that you lied to me for yet another day
How could you be so selfish?
Am I not good enough for someone like you?
Anything you say after this
wont justify what you did to me
In the end

You still lied to me
You still broke my heart
Just so you know
I'm nobody's fool
What you give you get back
Believe me
I dont lie
Are you worried now that I might tell on you?
Dont worry
I wont tell your sweetie, your honey, your dear or whatever

All I want is for you to tell me
what really happened between us
Do you even remember?
Or you just forgot?
I promise you
I'll act as if everything's normal
I'll answer everytime you call
I'll be there for you whenever you need me
I'll smile
and never once would you see me cry
I'm your best kept secret
and never once would you see me cry

I always was and always will be
Truth is
I dont hate you.
No matter what, I still care about you.
The question is, do you care about me?

0 comments: