BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

me love u

nothing to do with the title....yo peeps!!

a productive day????perhaps!!
woke up at 9 something(it's early 4 me)...was feeling much better than yesterday's high fever....grandpa came after few hours...went to the nearby clinic...i alwiz hated the visit to a doc...so there i was...got some medication for my fever n flu....sob3...ate lunch at nenek's place...i had always loved her cooking....it's better than any 5 stars hotels...i can bet u that!!!then at 5++...me n sister, walked my doggie to the park...he was enjoying his day out as for me.....i was also enjoying the fresh air with musics from my Ipod....watched some movies then at 9.10pm...went out for dinner at a chinese restaurant...food was good...came back watched some more tv...and here i am blogging(i am still new at here..so i need time to learn...ok!!!)...so am ym'ing with izzul rite now...he's a massive laughter....he's definitely making my day out..juz wif his wits....thankie izzul....

k...gtg...

buhbye..

me says:waiting for that 'someone'..but guess i hav to wait a little longer....

0 comments: