BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

early raya celebration????

juz came back yesterday...wuz nt in a very good mood....so went to bed early without even online yesterday..so now dat's a RECORD...LOL...

as the RAMADHAN is comin to an end n SYAWAL is showing its light....my class had sumthing to be celebrated....we celebrated our first raya together(mcm couple plak!) on the last nite of prep...credits to our class teacher miss siti mariam...she prepared us 100 sticks of satay...okie2...so we spent the nite enjoying the presence of each other...n forgetting all our sorrow(esp ME)...

..with ama+mira..

yus+addy


n now dis is family...me n yus with daddy..lol


sha+mira+jeea


u guys are God's sent great big family....thankie all....aku SAYANG smua....we may fight..we may nt agree on each other...but if one of us r nt happy....then we'll be there to support....believe me i experienced it myself.....


will update later....

1 comments:

L's said...

hey!
found ur blog and glad that i did =)
nice to read ur story and i'm starting to miss everyone now..
visit me kay? tu pun klu dpt recognize me with my blog.
Happy Raya holidays~