BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

wanna go back!!!!!!!!!

nk blek..
nk blek.....
nk blek...

ari ni f4 blk umah...it's sooo sad..juz watching them leave the school..but then i managed to outing..hehehehe..ehh..no fly...using the right way lah!!!my self,jiha n farah...it's juz damn boring juz being in school....so..xpelah at least blh outing...am in va now...rmai bdk semesti.....cc feberet katekan....

4 ibnu haitamers managed to be veterinarians ze other day....ahahaha..we sacrificed 3 frogs n fish each..wat's dis all bout????the other day..under the surveillance of our biology teacher,miss rosma...we operated 3 frogs..it was soo much fun..n exciting...although the smell was soo not gud...there were many pics taken but...dis damn computer is nt reading my camera...aarrghhhh!!!!

i'm trying my best to get rid of him frm my my mind...better still forget him....but i noe it's nt dat easy...he had been part of my life already...dis week had been too harsh for me...i'm laughing on the outside..but only GOD knows how i'm suffering on the inside....although i feel he has nothing to be blame upon..but my heart says otherwise...i wanna feel 'love' as others do....nt being jealous...but...i guess i have to follow wat fate has in store for me....

see u guys on monday..take care...luv u guys...



p/s:tomorrow marks the 1st anniversary..MUIN left us all.....may his soul rest in peace....

0 comments: