BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

NEW MOON again???






yup..i went to watch NEW MOON again...dat movie rocks...i was like watching it for the first tyme...u noe???..i went watching it with my sis...i was as usual during the movie....whenever there was dis part where edward or jacob comes out..and even edward's charming words blurting out...i shriek!!!yup...sis told me dat i acted like i it was my first tyme watching the movie....believe me..the first time was worse!!!lolx....


came back like around 6...so went dog-walking with ginger and coco to the playground...

today result pmr kluar....so i heard my skul did well....2nd in Perak ahh???dat's a great piece of work...i'm proud of u guys...cz u guys really kicked butts dis year..i noe u guys really struggled for pmr...bt as a senior...do nt be too proud of wat u guys had achieved.always be grateful to teachers, friends, and family...n GOD....n anyone who've had helped to achieve dis results....dat is the one thing dat was lacking in my batch..n i'm quite dissapointed.nvr repeat the mistakes of others bt pls learn frm it....dat is wat i'm asking u guys to do....to 23rd batch...let's build up our spirit n work on hard bcuz SPM is there to prove!!!



i'm still waiting for my club's tee...


dat's all for today..

pics of the day:)



..:sis:..


..:sis n me:..


..:aww:):..



0 comments: