BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

chit.chat.



today..was a day full of family stories n chit-chatting....


at around 12++ i left my home with my sibs n mommy n grannys to my aunt's place for christmas lunch..the food was fantastic...bt i was quite dissapoint coz i was waiting for the roasted stuffed turkey..yummy!!!bt it's okay..the food was good..then, i join my cousin to watch The Pink Panther 2....loads of funny moments!!!

then we went to another realative's house..i've nt seen them for ages..maybe like about 6 years???yup2...time allocated to be spent there was an hour..bt we end up being there for almost 4 hours...my cousin juz cam back frm Russia...after doing medicine...sooo chatted with him...it was soo much fun...bt as time flew..my sis n bro n me were bored...so we watched click!!

came back had dinner n watched alvin n the chipmunks...

sooo..tomorrow i'll have my cousin over for a sleepover...soo excited...so long no visitors to the house...maybe another trip to the cinemas????anyone free???



ya...i'm very excited today cz...i've finally found my long-lost cousin,SHOBAN....yup...we r same aged.i last saw him was when we were 7 years..i think!!found him on facebook.the sad part was dat..he didn't noe me...he can't remember me....it was quite heart wrenching...bt nvr mind...we chatted quite long...n alas we r like normal cousins..i like it!!!waiting forward to see u!!!

3 comments:

Angelina Lishy said...

shoban is handsome. saw him in facebook. can i have him? lol. nope, i dun wan him and he dun wan me either. lol.(im crazy) akmal na'im a.k.a roy is already enuf for me although.. blablabla..

B.h.A.v.A.n.E.e said...

is he???okokokok...apecer ko ngan roy???

Angelina Lishy said...

xd pape,, cume kekadang sy ngamuk ngan perangai dy,, 2 jer.