BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

.::remember the time::.♥

a little sumthing from my heart...was torned apart...n without realising it i wrote a long poem bout it n tears came rolling...


i saw ur face yesterday
it brought back millions of memories
tried my best to forget bout it
but i can't,not enough strength to do it

u noe
i never try to deny
the best moments in life was with u
i see the best of me through u...ur eyes
u let me show the world
the inner beauty dat i possesed
thank u ♥

u gave me hope
in which i believed in
and made it into dreams
dreams of seeing just
U and Me forever
thank u ♥

never dis to happen
but it is
u r juz hand-reach away
but i can't feel ur presence
ur breath blows my hair slightly
but i can't smell u
i can see u
but it's fading,dear
u touched me
and i felt numbness in my hand

i'm remembering the time
when u r always there to hear
my nonsenses
u make me laugh for no reasons
when u always make me fell right,
just to be beside u
n u make each single day,special
u r my intricate memory
thank u ♥

Now,
something is ripping us apart
we r not like those times anymore
if its because of her
then i'm not suprised
i'm missing u already
but,
guess i have to let it go
i have to WALK AWAY
believe me
it isn't easy, my dear

now, that you've left
it is making me thank u
for the 'sumthing' dat u left
i'm learning to understand
people better
not to be fooled again
not into falling for people
easier anymore
wanna make it go the other way round
LOVE STORY is a memory now
thank u ♥
just to make sure everything's ok..
i'll be praying...



if u r reading dis..no offence to anyone...it came out from me solely n heartly....

0 comments: